Search This Site
New to this Site? Start Here . . .
Your Web “Hostess”
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re visiting my website! My name is Kelsey Weber. I am a missionary wife and mother. My husband and I both grew up in Africa and are currently serving there as a family.
I am a strongly introverted person, so the idea of “putting myself out there” and writing a whole introductory section about myself is rather intimidating, but, you’ve stumbled across my website and may be a little curious about who I am, so here’s me in a nutshell . . .
I am a follower of Jesus. First and foremost, that is my identity in life, I seek to follow Jesus Christ and bring Him glory in every area of my life.
I am a wife. Happily married to my true soul-
I am a mother of four young children – a daughter and three boys – who definitely keeps us on our toes.
I am a missionary . Born and raised by missionaries, worked for a while as a single missionary, then married a missionary – so being a missionary has pretty much been my life!
I am a naturopath/herbalist. Active in village healthcare and passionate about holistic health.
I am a woman of many interests – arts & crafts, designing websites, digital scrapbooking, graphics design, homemaking, homeschooling, writing . . . but perhaps the “oddest” of my interests would be the fact that I love doing research! (I know, strange, huh!?)
Interesting Facts . . .
* I grew up in Sierra Leone, West Africa, while my parents were working as missionaries there. We were evacuated three times (once for medical reasons and twice because of a civil war).
* I am the third oldest of 13 children.
* My husband also grew up in West Africa, where his parents worked as Bible translators.
* I met my husband for the first time in the US when I was 13 and he was 15. Our parents worked for the same organization and were in meetings together at the time.
* Sammy and I reconnected several years later after we had both gone into missions ourselves, individually.
* We were married in 2010, and now have four wonderful children. Two of our children were born in Africa and two in the US.
* I was homeschooled through highschool, my husband was homeschooled for most of his grade school years, and we are now homeschooling our children as well.
* Instead of “going to college” I took correspondence courses at home in the area of Natural Plant Medicine, followed by a year of apprenticeship under another Naturopath, and more recently I completed studies through Trinity School of Natural Health for becoming a Master Herbalist.
* Of all my many interests and hobbies, holistic health has become my passion, especially in the area of raising up nationals to provide healthcare in remote locations in Africa that lack basic medical supplies and facilities.
About This Website
I chose the domain name “MyAllForJesus” based on the Scripture verse: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” (Colossians 3:23NIV).
When I was a little girl I had so many areas of interest and so many hobbies I wanted to pursue. My mother always encouraged me to pursue my interests. She used to tell me that whatever I learned to do, God would give me an opportunity to use it for His glory. Since then it has been my desire to live out the above verse from Colossians, that everything my hands find to do would be done for the Lord.
This website was born from that desire. A desire, not only to do what would glorify God, but also to encourage others to do the same.
Favorite Pages and Articles
If you are looking for a place to start in viewing the content of this website, the following are some of the best articles and resources I have on this website . . .
* Great Christian Sermons (a collection of my favorites!)
* Toilet Seats and Dirty Socks (dealing with pet-
* Creative Romantic Ideas (an extensive list for rekindling the spark)
* Love Coupons (free printable “cupid coupons” and ideas for using them)
* Favorite Books on Marriage (great list of self-
* Play Through the Bible (hands-
* Does Your Child Know Jesus? (my favorite Bible resources for kids)
* The Power of a Song (all about our family “theme song”)
* Jesus Loves Me (cute YouTube video and complete song lyrics)
* Start Your Own Home Management Binder (including lots of free printables!)
* Favorite Homemaking Books (great list of self-
* Rest Before Work (a crazy, upside-
* More Than a Lemonade Stand (creative ways to supplement your income)
* Selling Photography Online (a complete “start up” guide!)
* Quality Over Quanity (how the cheapest price isn’t always a great saving)
* Best Printer Ever (professional quality prints with ink cartridges under $2!)
* Successful Couponing (step by step guide to using coupons for big savings)
* When to Buy (a month by month shopping guide)
* Early Learning Themes (tons of theme-
* Fun and Learning with Winnie the Pooh (includes FREE printables)
* Early Learning: Preschool & Kindergarten (LOTS of great resources!!)
* Homeschool Catalogues (including reviews on popular publishers)
* Lumpy Birthday Cake (how to make a really cute elephant cake)
* My Favorite Songs for Lent & Easter (ultimate list of Easter music!)
* Free Easter Coloring Pages (both child and adult coloring pages!)
* Songs for Thanksgiving (ultimate list of Thanksgiving music!)
* Ultimate Thanksgiving Movie List (over 100 movies for Thanksgiving!)
* Favorite Christmas Songs (find new Christmas music with this ultimate list!)
* The Three Gifts of Christmas (a Christ-
* Discover Winter (Lots of great activities to chase away cabin fever this winter!)
* My Ultimate List of Everything! (an extensive list of my favorite resources)
Check Out My Other Websites
If you like this site you may consider checking out my other websites as well . . .
Holistic Health – Information, articles, and resources pertaining to the health and healing of our bodies, with an integrative and Biblical emphasis and focus.
Vision4Cameroon – This website features the work our family and teammates are doing in Africa. Also includes a “Missions for Kids” page with great resources for getting your kids engaged in missions.
Missionary Resource – There are many great missionary resources available all over the web, but not many ways of connecting resources with need. I created this website to be a database of collected resources and helpful website links specifically for people engaged in missions.
Check Out My Missionary Mom Blog
If you’re interested in what everyday life is like on the mission field you might consider following my blog – African Pioneer
Follow Me on Pinterest
I don’t follow many social networking sites (I just don’t have the time!), but I have taken an interest in Pinterest and love to share things of interest there.
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org