Search This Site
Follow by Email
Don't worry, we hate spam too, and promise to keep your email private!
New to this Site? Start Here . . .
Your Web “Hostess”
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re visiting my website! My name is Kelsey Weber. I am a missionary wife and mother. My husband and I both grew up in Africa and are currently serving there as a family. If you are interested, you can find out more about me and my family on the About Page.
Favorite Pages and Articles
If you’re looking for a place to start in viewing the content of this website, the following are some of the best articles and pages, arranged by category:
* Great Christian Sermons (a collection of my favorites!)
* Toilet Seats and Dirty Socks (dealing with pet-
* Creative Romantic Ideas (an extensive list for rekindling the spark)
* Love Coupons (free printable “cupid coupons” and ideas for using them)
* Favorite Books on Marriage (great list of self-
* Jesus Loves Me (cute YouTube video for kids)
* Teen Girls (great resources for teen girls and their mothers)
* Start Your Own Home Management Binder (including lots of free printables!)
* Favorite Homemaking Books (great list of self-
* Rest Before Work (a crazy, upside-
* More Than a Lemonade Stand (creative ways to supplement your income)
* Successful Couponing (step by step guide to using coupons for big savings)
* Fun and Learning with Winnie the Pooh (includes FREE printables)
* Homeschool Catalogues (including reviews on popular publishers)
* The Three Gifts of Christmas (a family tradition based on the visit of the magi)
* My Ultimate List of Everything! (an extensive list of all my favorite resources)
Check Out My Other Websites
If you like this site you may consider checking out my other websites as well . . .
Holistic Healing – Information, articles, and resources pertaining to the health and healing of our bodies, with an integrative and Biblical emphasis and focus.
Modern Maidens – A website just especially for teen girls who are eager to live out their faith in a secular culture.
Vision4Cameroon – This website features the work our family and teammates are doing in Africa. Also includes a “Missions for Kids” page with great resources for getting your kids engaged in missions.
Missionary Resources – There are many great missionary resources available all over the web, but not many ways of connecting resources with need. I created this website to be a database of collected resources and helpful website links specifically for people engaged in missions.
Check Out My Missionary Mom Blog
If you’re interested in what everyday life is like on the mission field you might consider following my blog – African Pioneer
Follow Me on Pinterest
I don’t follow many social networking sites (I just don’t have the time!), but I have taken an interest in Pinterest and love to share things of interest there.
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Health Consultations