Search This Site
Follow by Email
Don't worry, we hate spam too, and promise to keep your email private!
Online Health Consultations
About Kelsey Weber
I am a strongly introverted person, so the idea of putting myself out there and writing a whole paragraph (or a whole web page) about myself is rather intimidating. But, you’ve stumbled across my website and may be a little curious about who I am, so here’s me in a nutshell . . .
I am a follower of Jesus. First and foremost, that is my identity in life, I seek to follow Jesus Christ and bring Him glory in every area of my life.
I am a wife. Happily married to my true soul-
I am a mother. One very cute toddler and a very adorable baby!
I am a missionary . Born and raised by missionaries, worked for a while as a single missionary, then married a missionary – so being a missionary has pretty much been my life!
I am a naturopath. Active in village healthcare and passionate about holistic health.
I am a woman of many interests – arts & crafts, designing websites, digital scrapbooking, graphics design, homemaking, homeschooling, writing . . . though perhaps my “oddest” interest is that I love doing research!
Interesting Facts . . .
* I grew up in Sierra Leone, West Africa, while my parents were working as missionaries there. We were evacuated twice because of the civil war.
* I am the third oldest of 13 children.
* My husband, Sammy, grew up in Cameroon, Africa, where his parents worked as Bible translators.
* I met my husband for the first time in Illinois when I was 13 and he was 15. Our parents worked for the same organization and were in meetings together at the time.
* Sammy and I reconnected several years later after we had both gone into missions ourselves . . . I was working as a single missionary at an orphanage in Sierra Leone and Sammy was starting out his own ministry to the unreached tribes in Cameroon.
* We were married in 2010, at which point I joined him in Cameroon and we continued in ministry together.
* Our daughter, Keturah, was born in Cameroon.
* Our son, Caleb was born in the US.
* I was homeschooled through highschool and also plan to homeschool our children.
* I took a correspondence course for college, in the area of Natural Plant Medicine, followed by a year of apprenticeship to complete my training as a Naturopath.
* Of all my many interests and hobbies, holistic health has become my passion. Being a health consultant is a delight to me, especially in the area of raising up nationals to provide healthcare in remote locations in Cameroon.
Follow Me on Pinterest
I don’t follow many social networking sites (I just don’t have the time!), but I have taken an interest in Pinterest and love to share things of interest there.
Visit My Etsy Shop
I love creating products and resources. I have just recently started selling my products online. Visit My Etsy Shop and get 10% off with the coupon code: SAVE10
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org