Search This Site
Follow by Email
Don't worry, we hate spam too, and promise to keep your email private!
About This Website
I chose the domain name “MyAllForJesus” based on the Scripture verse: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” (Colossians 3:23NIV).
When I was a little girl I had so many areas of interest and so many hobbies I wanted to pursue. My mother always encouraged me to pursue my interests. She used to tell me that whatever I learned to do, God would give me an opportunity to use it for His glory. Since then it has been my desire to live out the above verse from Colossians, that everything my hands find to do would be done for the Lord.
This website was born from that desire. A desire, not only to do what would glorify God, but also to encourage others to do the same.
I would encourage you to check out my START HERE page, as a way to orient yourself with the content of this website so you can get the most out of your visit.
About Kelsey Weber
I am a strongly introverted person, so the idea of putting myself out there and writing a whole paragraph (or a whole web page) about myself is rather intimidating. But, you’ve stumbled across my website and may be a little curious about who I am, so here’s me in a nutshell . . .
I am a follower of Jesus. First and foremost, that is my identity in life, I seek to follow Jesus Christ and bring Him glory in every area of my life.
I am a wife. Happily married to my true soul-
I am a mother. One very cute toddler and a very adorable baby!
I am a missionary . Born and raised by missionaries, worked for a while as a single missionary, then married a missionary – so being a missionary has pretty much been my life!
I am a naturopath. Active in village healthcare and passionate about holistic health.
I am a woman of many interests – arts & crafts, designing websites, digital scrapbooking, graphics design, homemaking, homeschooling, writing . . . though perhaps my “oddest” interest is that I love doing research!
Interesting Facts . . .
* I grew up in Sierra Leone, West Africa, while my parents were working as missionaries there. We were evacuated twice because of the civil war.
* I am the third oldest of 13 children.
* My husband, Sammy, grew up in Cameroon, Africa, where his parents worked as Bible translators.
* I met my husband for the first time in Illinois when I was 13 and he was 15. Our parents worked for the same organization and were in meetings together at the time.
* Sammy and I reconnected several years later after we had both gone into missions ourselves . . . I was working as a single missionary at an orphanage in Sierra Leone and Sammy was starting out his own ministry to the unreached tribes in Cameroon.
* We were married in 2010, at which point I joined him in Cameroon and we continued in ministry together.
* Our daughter, Keturah, was born in Cameroon.
* Our son, Caleb was born in the US.
* I was homeschooled through highschool and also plan to homeschool our children.
* I took a correspondence course for college, in the area of Natural Plant Medicine, followed by a year of apprenticeship to complete my training as a Naturopath.
* Of all my many interests and hobbies, holistic health has become my passion. Being a health consultant is a delight to me, especially in the area of raising up nationals to provide healthcare in remote locations in Cameroon.
Follow Me on Pinterest
I don’t follow many social networking sites (I just don’t have the time!), but I have taken an interest in Pinterest and love to share things of interest there.
Visit My Etsy Shop
I love creating products and resources. I have just recently started selling my products online. Visit My Etsy Shop and get 10% off with the coupon code: SAVE10
The best way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org